Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall Is Here... And So Are New Beginnings

Swimming lessons began on Monday. I love these days! ... talking to my sister while my niece and nephew splash around in the pool. Afterward I stayed at my sister's for awhile to watch my niece and nephew while my sister and brother-in-law were at a business meeting. My nephew fell asleep on the way home and slept through the night. My niece and I did our homework together. When she was finished with hers we played with beads and then told stories over a dinner of Lebanese food. Once dinner was over we read another "Jack and Annie" book -- a Magic Tree House book -- before bed. I love spending time with my niece! She's a sweet, creative girl who says the cutest things. Highlight of the night: "My parents go to bed at 8:30, that's why I go to bed at 8."

Television shows are starting their new seasons. What shows are you watching? Last week The Vampire Diaries started and this week I watched the season premieres of Gossip Girl (will probably be dropping this one), Life Unexpected (I ♥ Baze), and Parenthood (I ♥ Lauren Graham).

Next week will be the premieres of Dancing With the Stars, The Event, Hawaii Five-0, Running Wilde, Bones, Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice (might be dropping this one now that my favorite character is gone). I know, I know, I watch too much TV! But hey, I have to find some way to procrastinate doing my homework, right?

Actually, I've been doing well with staying on top of my homework this semester. Maybe this is a new beginning too?

No comments:

Post a Comment