Thursday, January 20, 2011

Charmed: Phoebe Becomes Queen

I logged in today to post my Movie Monday entry but decided that since it's so late in the week I'll just postpone it until next week. I know, I know, I'm only a week in and I'm already pushing it off. But, this allows me to post about another topic I wanted to write about today!

Classes started this week, which means that last week was my week-before-the-semester-cleaning-and-organizing-frenzy. Before the start of each new semester I put a TV show into the DVD player and clean/re-organize everything!

This time I put on season four of Charmed, which has my favorite storyline from the entire series. In my opinion, it's one of the best storylines, as well as one of the greatest, if not the greatest, battle the Charmed Ones had to face. Which storyline am I talking about? Phoebe marries the source and eventually tries to embrace her new destiny as the queen of all evil.



That last episode always makes me tear up!

Screencaps are from screencap-paradise.com

1 comment:

  1. I used to watch Charmed, but don't remember seeing this episode... Must be because I could never keep up with a show till the end lol

    ReplyDelete