Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Year's Eve



This is where I spent New Year's Eve last year: in bed. I was asleep when 2009 ended and 2010 began. While others were out toasting with champagne I was taking painkillers. I had a toothache; a bad toothache! After a day it disappeared and when I was finally able to get in to see my dentist I learned that it was temporary pain from clenching my teeth at night while stressed.

This year, I plan to be social on NYE. Sarah and I are getting together. We don't have a big night of partying planned, but we will go out to eat and watch TV after. It'll be a relaxing way to ring in 2011. I work on New Year's Day, so that will be perfect. What are all of you doing for NYE?

5 comments:

  1. Personally, I think that's the best place to spend New Year's Eve, lol. I was never huge on the "holiday". I worked last year, and I'm working again this year so, I'll be at a bar. But not on the fun side of it. Hehe.

    Hope you have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to a great toasting of tonight and an even better 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a fantastic new years this year! I spent it on the waterfront at a bar listening to some good music :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't do anything extra exciting for my New Year's eve - just a mostly quite family oriented day and night, but it was good! Happy New Year to you!! And thanks for your always insightful comment - it's honestly always very interesting to see what you have to say because you're not shy to express your thoughts :)

    Hope you enjoyd your NYE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did pretty much what you did-- went out to eat at Outback and then watched TV! It was relaxing and we had fun and stayed warm, so it was perfect in my opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete