Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone!!


I hope you all have a great time celebrating the holiday with family and friends. I will be back soon after the holiday's with some recipes (hopefully) if everything goes off without a hitch.

For now, I'll leave you with two videos. The first is an interview with my favorite photographer. Hey, I promised you I'd post it this week, right? ;)

His name is Chris Lowell and he's an actor. You may have seen him on Veronica Mars as Piz and on Private Practice as Dell. He's a fantastic actor, but he's also an amazing photographer and his photographs are beautifully rendered. This video is one of the special features on S2 of Private Practice, so it also features some of the other actors on the show, such as the great Taye Diggs. So, sit down and get ready to tune into some funny stories and a look at photography from someone who has to be one of the sweetest guys in the world. Seriously.



To view more of his photography, check out his website, Chris Lowell Photography.

Next up, is a song I am obsessed with at the moment. "Silent Night" by the great Mahalia Jackson. Lately, I have been listening to Harry Connick Jr. and Mahalia Jackson non-stop.

3 comments:

  1. He's good looking too! A talented young man :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have definitely watched that video multiple times in the past and he is amazing!

    ReplyDelete