Monday, November 22, 2010

Dancing with the Stars

I totally predicted the final three. Yes, even Bristol Palin. I thought she'd make it to the finals, but not because of a tea party/republican conspiracy. As I'm watching the final performance episode, I thought I'd lay out my thoughts as to why.

Jennifer/Derek. First off, if every girl out there is like me, they want to see Derek all the way till the end. But there's also Jennifer, who's gorgeous and perfect in her dancing when she does it well, and recently, she has been.

Kyle/Lacey. I love Kyle and I love seeing how he's improved throughout the season. His dancing has really become fantastic. Not only that, but I love the character he brings to the dance. He's a joy to watch!

Bristol/Mark. Bristol is what this show is about. She came in with no dance training--no performance training, even--and while she's not the best dancer on the show, she has really improved. A lot. She's doing so well for having danced only... what is it, nine weeks or something? She's doing really well! After last week's dances, I was excited to see her in the finals, because she did very well. Beyond her improvement, Mark keeps saying it, people can relate to her. She's the most "real" of the competitors and that's what makes people vote for her, I think.

I wasn't surprised when Brandy and Maks were voted off. I think the audience is tired of Maks's drama. He may be nice to look at but his looks don't make up for his mouth. I also think Brandy wanted to win too much. She was so focused on winning to make a statement on who she is and to rejuvenate her career. I think that was tiring for people too.

So, here we are with the final three. I have no guesses on who will take home the mirror ball trophy. May the person with the most votes win!

1 comment:

  1. As I don't watch it, I really can't comment on this post lol Besuides that I know how nice it feels to have predicted something corrcetly, duh :D

    Anyways, I didn't find your email address on your blog, but I am SUPER interested in this 'thanking' certificate you mentioned in a comment on one of my posts! I would LOVE to know more about, so if you're willing to talk about it I would really appreciate it if you dropped me a line at thankful.project@gmail.com Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete